DID YOU KNOW…
We all know water is important, but did you know that:
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Mild dehydration will slow down a persons metabolism as much as 3%.
- Are you tired during the day? Lack of water is the #1 trigger.
- 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water a day decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%.
Are you drinking enough water?