Institute of Permanent Makeup | Eagle, Idaho
|Micro-Blading / Micro-Stroking||$450.00|
|Lip Liner & Smudge||$450.00|
|Local Anesthetic Injection for Lips||$50.00|
|Correction & Lightening||Per Area $200.00|
|Needling/MCA||Per 15 min $200.00|
|Scar Camouflage||Per Area $200
( Depending on size of area )
|Scalp Camouflage (Bald Areas Scalp)||Per Area $200|
The Above Services Include:
- Initial application & one touch-up within 4-6 weeks. Touch up fees are half the cost of original application thereafter.
- All colors are customized for each client. The lighter the color the faster it will fade.
- All permanent cosmetic makeup colors fade over a period of time. (2-5 years average)
- The absorption of the pigment by the skin and the fading of permanent pigmentation vary with each individual and are predicated by several factors:
- Swelling during applications
- Oiliness & Thickness of Skin
- Medication taken by the Client / Patient
- Chemical Peels
- Chemo & Radiation
- Chlorine & Sun Exposure
- Touch-ups for any procedure after the initial work are $100 within the first 6 months and $200 thereafter.
- Prices are subject to change.